Journey as an actor
- Mark Sinclair (born July 18, 1967) better known by his stage name Vin Diesel. He was born in Alameda County, California, along with his twin brother, Paul. His mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair) Vincent but has never met his biological father.
- Diesel made his stage debut at age seven when he appeared in the children’s play Dinosaur Door.
- Diesel remained involved with the theater throughout adolescence, going on to attend the city’s Hunter College, where his creative writing studies led him to begin screenwriting. He has identified himself as a “multi-faceted” actor as a result of early difficulties finding roles due to his mixed heritage
- Diesel’s first film role was a brief uncredited appearance in the drama film Awakenings (1990).
- Diesel had a major role in the drama thriller Boiler Room (2000). He got his breakthrough leading role as the anti-hero Riddick in the science-fiction film Pitch Black later that year. Diesel attained action hero stardom with two box office hits: the street racing action film The Fast and the Furious (2001), and the action thriller xXx (2002).
Engagement as an Philanthropisy, activist
- Vin Diesel has done charity work with or supported the following charities:
1.One Race Global Film Foundation: It a non-profit organization founded by actor, director and writer Vin Diesel, with the mission of fostering the growth of diverse national and international voices in under-served communities within the global entertainment industry.
2.Steven Aoki Charitable Fund: The AOKI FOUNDATION has a primary goal of supporting organizations in the brain science and research areas with a specific focus on regenerative medicine and brain preservation. The Foundation also supports humanitarian causes such as disaster relief, developmental disabilities, and animal-rights.
3.The Paul Walker Foundation: The foundation aims to empower future generations is by providing grants and scholarships to selected students and researchers pursuing marine science educations or working on advancements in the field, leaving people better educated and better equipped to deal with the challenges of tomorrow.
Achievement and Recognition
- Vin Diesel have received two MTV Moive Awards in 2002 and 2014 for his movie Fast and Furious.
- He also won Teen Choice Award for Furious 7 in 2015.
- In 2016, he received two ‘People’s Choice Award’ for Favourite Movie and Favourite Action Movie for ‘Furious 7’.
- Diesel has won awards and accolades for his acting skills, like: MTV Movie Award for ‘The Fast and the Furious’, Spike Video Game Award, Video Software Dealers Association Award and CinemaCon Award.
(Vin Diesel wins People’s Choice Awards)
- Around 2001, he dated his Fast and the Furious co-star, Michelle Rodriguez.
- Diesel and his girlfriend, Mexican model Paloma Jimenez, have three children. Daughter Hania Riley ,son Vincent Sinclair and daughter Pauline.
- Diesel said in 2006 that he prefers to maintain his privacy regarding his personal life, stating: “I’m not gonna put it out there on a magazine cover like some other actors.”
(Vin Diesel and his girlfriend Paloma Jimenez)
(Vin Diesel with his girlfriend and childrens)
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk ( November 18, 2016):
Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk is a 2016 British-American war drama film. where Vin Diesel have been cast as Sergeant Virgil “Shroom” Breem, who appear to be wounded in an intense firefight but dies with over-bleeding. He plays the role of friend of Billy Lynn (Joe Alwyn), who tried to save him.
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (January 20, 2017):
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (released as xXx: Reactivated in some countries) is a 2017 American action film.“Xander Cage” stars Diesel as a skilled government operative character who debuted in the 2002 movie “xXx.”
Movie Plot: After coming out of self-imposed exile, daredevil operative Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) must race against time to recover a sinister weapon known as Pandora’s Box, a device that controls every military satellite in the world.
Vin Diesel Declares There Will Be Three More ‘Fast and Furious’ Films!
He’s always had an amazing relationship with his fans, and Vin Diesel took to Facebook over the weekend to keep his followers up-to-date on the progress of “Fast and Furious 8.” While expressing his desire to make each of his films the best it can be, the “Pacifier” hunk also indicated that there will be a “trilogy” of “Fast” films on the way, meaning Parts 8, 9 and 10.
Vin wrote, “The fans of the Fast & Furious SAGA are the best fans in the world. Since I became the Producer in 2008, you have been with me every step of the way… literally giving me feedback that proved invaluable. Thank you. My producing partner Neal [H. Moritz] would love for me to just sign off on a director, but this is too special a franchise, so these matters have to be very carefully handled. To be clear, NO ONE has been offered to helm ‘Fast 8′ yet… let alone seen a script. Universal has been so good to me and so trusting of the vision… they have been like family… I promised the studio I would deliver one last Trilogy to end the saga. I will announce the directors on my next post…”
Vin Diesel Announces Daughter’s Moniker: Named After Paul Walker!
He’s been over the moon at the arrival of his newborn daughter, and Vin Diesel chose a special name for his offspring, honoring his late friend Paul Walker in the process. While chatting with Natalie Morales on “Today,” the “Fast and Furious” hunk explained, “While I was in the hospital, the name that I will give you is… I named her… I named her Pauline. There’s no other person that I was thinking about as I was cutting this umbilical cord. I just thought… I knew he was there and it felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my family and a part of my world.”
Previously, Vin got emotional while introducing “Furious 7” at SXSW- “This was a labor of love. It was in some ways the hardest movie I ever had to do because the relationships that you see on film are so real. When the tragedy happened, I lost my best friend. I lost my brother.”