Journey as an actress
- Megan Denise Fox was born on May 16, 1986 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Her parents are Gloria Darlene (Cisson) and Franklin Thomas Fox.
- She was raised “very strictly Pentecostal”, but later attended Catholic school for 12 years.
- Fox began her training in dance and drama at age five, in Kingston, Tennessee. She attended a dance class at the community center there and was involved in Kingston Elementary School’s chorus and the Kingston Clippers swim team.
- At 10 years of age, after moving to St. Petersburg, Florida, Fox continued her training. When she was 13 years old, Fox began modeling after winning several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- At 15, Fox made her acting debut in the 2001 film Holiday in the Sun, as spoiled heiress . In 2004, she made her film debut in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen co-starring opposite Lindsay Lohan, playing the supporting role.
Engagement as an Philanthropist, activist
- Megan Fox Donates to Women’s Shelter: Hollywood star Megan Fox transferred fee received for taking part in filming the video of Eminem and Rihanna «Love the Way You Lie», to charity. The money was fonated to «Sojourn House» which has a program provides battered women and their children a safe space to regroup, rebuild, and reestablish their self-esteem and lives.
- It seems Megan Fox is not quite a philanthrophy as there are no many records of her social services.
Achievement and Recogniton
- Fox won the 2009 Teen Choice Award in two categories: Choice Female Hottie and Choice Summer Movie Star Female for “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” which also won her Scream Award’s Best Sci-Fi Actress.
- In 2009, she won the Best Performance by a Human Female for the video game of “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” from Spike Video Game Awards.
- She won the Teen Choice Awards in the categories Choice Female Hottie and Choice Movie Actress: Horror/Thriller in 2010 for her performance in the movie “Jennifer’s Body”.
- In 2015, Fox was given a Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress for her portrayal of O’Neil in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Fox picks up her Best Movie Award (a golden popcorn) at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards.
- In June 2010, Fox became engaged to actor Brian Austin Green (of Beverly Hills: 90210 fame). The couple engaged previously, following a two-year relationship, but canceled their wedding in 2009.
- Engaged again on June 1, 2010 with Green.
- on June 24, 2010 , Fox and Green married in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui.
- Fox filed for divorce on August 21, 2015, a few days after she and Green announced their separation (after 11 years together), but in 2016 the pair reconciled.
- The couple has three sons, Noah (b. 2012), Bodhi (b. 2014), and Journey (b. 2016).
(Megan Fox and her husband, Brian Austin Green)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows:
Out of the Shadows is a 2016 American science fiction action comedy film based on the Mirage Studios characters the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It released in theaters on June 3, 2016. Megan Fox plays the role of April O’Neil, a reporterFittingly, Pete Ploszek, who plays turtle Leonardo, describes Fox as the “mamma bear” of the TMNT set.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of the Shadows is more worthy of Fox’s dedication than its 2014 predecessor. The general consensus is that Team TMNT figured out what tone they were going for before cameras rolled this time. That made it a “more lighthearted experience,” Fox says.
Fox prepares to throw down with some ninjas in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows — she loves the adrenaline and chaos of making action movies (Paramount Pictures)
Megan Fox: Everyone Thinks I’m Shallow Because I’m Hot!
Megan Fox is gorgeous. Everybody knows that. But the actress fears that’s the only thing people know about her. And that her looks have subjected her to erroneous assumptions about her character. In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Fox explains that regardless of what she says or does, fans view her as shallow because of her appearance.
“People anticipate a shallowness [from me],” she says. She talks about how the stereotype has prevailed for decades: people just can’t grasp the notion that a beautiful woman could be smart, or emotionally complex.
Megan Fox: Maybe I Shouldn’t Divorce Brian Austin Green!
In April, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows star revealed that she was pregnant with her third child with husband Brian Austin Green. The announcement shocked fans because she filed for divorce from Green the previous August. But as a result of the new development, the couple chose to give their marriage another shot.
“Megan was the one that wanted the divorce and Brian has done everything to try to convince her otherwise,” a source tells Us Weekly, adding of a recent vacation they took to Hawaii.
Megan Fox Swears: I Wasn’t Always Pretty!:
Fox is one of the most attractive human beings alive. But she tells the latest issue of Miami magazine that this wasn’t always the case. “I was never the pretty girl,” Fox says of her life as a teenager, adding that she was “abrasive” and “obnoxious” back then.
The actress says she was “ostracized” growing up, partly due to her unusual interests. Which she still possesses. “I would love to go on a dig!” Fox says, detailing her fascination with ancient civilizations and also saying she’s a conspiracy theorist.